Office Ref: 16168
From £365.00 per person per month
This is an ideal space to base your work. Centrally located, smack bang in the middle of Shoreditch, this beautiful character building is spacious and welcoming. Please read on to see how the brew can not only help you settle into a new space, but provide networking opportunities to help develop your business with our popular and successful events open to all our members. All this for one cost-effective price that includes all utilities, business rates, broadband, furniture etc.
The Leonard Street office is a beautiful 2000 square foot warehouse space split across two floors, with two meeting rooms that are free to use.
Leonard Street is just a short walk from Shoreditch High Street, Hoxton Square, Brick Lane and the Truman Brewery complex. Seven minutes from Liverpool Street, Old Street and Shoreditch (new) train station
It\’s simple, we\’re here to make your life easier. So we\’ve constructed the perfect no hassle package including:
– Furniture provided. (desk, chair, and shelf space)
– Your own phone line (if required)
– Use of 2 Meeting Rooms (no extra charge)
– Light and airy with high ceilings, big windows, wooden floors and exposed brickwork
– Super-fast leaseline broadband (fixed and wireless)
– Full Kitchen facilities
– 24 hour access
– All bills included
– Very secure with entry phone system